Factory Mattress and Bedrooms is a family owned business in Rocky Mount, NC, Greenville, NC and Goldsboro, NC that believes in providing high-quality mattresses at an affordable price. We look forward to being your mattress store of choice, now and in the future. As we have since 1974, we pledge quality products at the absolute best price and with the finest customer service anywhere.
You wash your sheets and your comforters, but what about your mattress? You can’t throw that big thing in the washing machine. So, how can you clean it?
Here are some mattress cleaning tips from Architectural Digest:
- The first thing you’ll want to do is remove all of the bed linens and wash them.
- Next, give your vacuum cleaner and remove dirt, dust, and debris from your mattress’ surface.
- After that, you’ll want to use a spot remover to clean stains from your mattress. Apply these to a cloth, rather than directly to the mattress. Be sure to not soak your mattress, as many mattresses aren’t supposed to get wet.
- After you’ve done this, you should apply a layer of baking soda over the entire surface of your mattress. Let the baking soda sit for at least a few hours, but overnight if at all possible. Opening the windows and letting fresh air and sunshine in during this process will also help to freshen your mattress.
- Once the baking soda has set, vacuum it all up and flip the mattress to repeat all of these steps on the other side of the mattress.
For quality mattresses that will help you get a good night’s sleep, come to see us at Factory Mattress and Bedrooms in Greenville, NC.