Factory Mattress and Bedrooms is a family owned business in Rocky Mount, NC, Greenville, NC and Goldsboro, NC that believes in providing high-quality mattresses at an affordable price. We look forward to being your mattress store of choice, now and in the future. As we have since 1974, we pledge first quality products at the absolute best price and with the finest customer service anywhere.
With the official start to spring less than a week away, many are beginning to experience seasonal allergies. Not only can these allergies make your day-to-day routine more difficult, they can also make it more difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep at night. So, here are some tips to help you sleep well when you’re experiencing seasonal allergies:
- Using an air purifier in your home, especially in your bedroom, can help to clean the air in your home, which can in turn help to reduce your allergy symptoms and make it easier to sleep at night.
- Taking a warm shower before bed can not only remove any pollen that you’ve tracked inside from your body, but the warm steam can also open up your air passages, making it easier to breathe while you sleep.
- During allergy season, it’s helpful to clean more frequently than usual in order to clean up any pollen that you’ve tracked inside. This includes washing your sheets more often.
- Talk to your doctor about any allergy medication that might help alleviate your allergy symptoms and make it easier to sleep at night.
- If you’re experiencing congestion from your allergies, prop your pillow at an angle to help drain your sinuses while you sleep.
- A cold-mist air humidifier can make it easier for you to breathe while you sleep. Just make sure that you clean it and change out the filters regularly, or mold can grow in the humidifier.
If it’s a bumpy mattress that’s keeping you up at night, come to see us at Factory Mattress and Bedrooms in Greenville, NC.