Factory Mattress and Bedrooms is a family owned business in Rocky Mount, NC, Greenville, NC and Goldsboro, NC that believes in providing high-quality mattresses at an affordable price. We look forward to being your mattress store of choice, now and in the future. As we have since 1974, we pledge first quality products at the absolute best price and with the finest customer service anywhere.
Labor Day has come and gone, the weather is cooling down, and the official start to fall is just around the corner. While many people enjoy the changing colors and the cooler temperatures, the beginning of fall also means allergy season for some.
If you find yourself sniffling and sneezing this fall season, there’s probably nothing that you’d like more than a good night’s rest. Unfortunately, allergy symptoms often make it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep. So, here are some pointers to help you get that much needed rest during peak allergy season:
- If you suffer some seasonal allergies, wash your sheets more often than usual during allergy season. You can track in dust and dander when you come in from outside and these allergens can land on your bed and sheets.
- Discuss allergy medications with your doctor and take this medicine shortly before you go to bed.
- Take a shower before you go to bed to wash off any allergens that might have landed on your hair or skin.
- If your allergies have got you congested, prop a few pillows under your head and upper back to sleep in a more upright position and help drain your sinuses.
- Use anti-allergy bedding to help prevent symptoms from flaring up.
- Avoid sleeping with a ceiling fan on as this can worsen your allergy symptoms while you sleep.
If it’s not your allergies keeping you awake at night, it might be your mattress. So, if you’re on the market for a new mattress, be sure to come see us at Factory Mattress & Bedrooms in Greenville, NC.